Start Date: December 15&16, 2018 – 2 Days
Batch Timing: 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM (Only Weekend Batches)
Training Duration: 8 Hours
Rs. 4,999/- Rs. 3,499/-
The Agile methodology familiarises you to the concepts and best practices for Agile and Scrum. Agile is a project management method that is appropriate for projects that are complex and uncertain The most popular Agile method is Scrum. This training will help to get requisite skills and expertise.
• Why Agile is better than the traditional project development methodologies.
• Which Agile approach is well appropriate for your software development projects.
• Examples of real projects to understand the challenges and Agile approach brings to the solution development process.
• What are the other methods in Agile Methodology and how to select appropriately.
Who should attend
• Business Analyst
• Product Manager
• Program Manager
• Project Manager
• Team Leader
Note: Laptop Not Required.
• Scrum Effort Estimations – Planning Poker
• What is a Sprint?
• Scrum Burndown Chart
• Sprint Planning Meeting
• The Sprint Backlog
• Definition of Done (DoD)
• Sprint Burndown Reports / Charts
• Daily Scrum Meeting / Daily Stand-up Meeting
• Sprint Review Meeting
• Sprint Retrospective Meeting
• Distributed & Large Scrum Projects
• Multi-Team Coordination & Planning
• Scrum Release Planning